Saturday 6 May 2017

Pulp Alley Vice Alley Trail of clues

Long overdue, the latest chapter of our Vice Alley campaign.

Four leagues fought it out for control of a recently arrived mysterious silver skull. (thanks again  Dave!)
When setting up the table for this game I thought it might be nice to put some vehicle on the table for added scenery, little realizing the 'impact' that decision would have on the game. Some impacts in part 1 a lot in part 2.




















I have posted part one now because I have to post something now, (publish or perish) rather than wait another week for one post with everything. Basically I have allowed too many things to get in the way of my postings on this site, something I do not want to keep happening.

Click below to go to part 2.

Trail of clues part II 

2 comments:

  1. Blurry blur of action - love your phrases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test Menelduir, from The Humbolt's People's Army.

    ReplyDelete